Sunday, June 7, 2009

6:00pm update

Nicole and I washed my hair this afternoon. It wasn't as bad as I thought but I'm definitely not used to someone else doing it! I sat on the floor with my head tilted back into the bathtub and she used the handheld shower head. Sounds trickier than it was. We got it done and my head feels better!
Today, I have a little bit of a headache. I woke up with it and I'm not sure it's totally related to my eyes. Advil didn't seem to help it too much. I really just want to go to sleep!
Anyway, Nicole just left a few minutes ago. I'm all alone again, except for the cat. It's kind of lonely at the moment but I'm sure I'll be fine!
I'll be back for the 10pm update and then, starting tomorrow I think I'll just go to one update per day. Not much is changing at this point and I dont expect too much of a change until Thursday. (stitch removal day!!!!!)
see ya later~

No comments:

Post a Comment