Sunday, June 21, 2009

18 days post op

No big change today. The little raw spot is still there but is getting smaller. I washed my face before I took today's photos so it looks a little pink.
Something I forgot to mention in earlier posts; I have some slight tenderness around both left incisions. I only feel it when I touch them so I dont always think about it. It feels sort of like the underlying tissues and nerves are trying to put themselves back together but haven't quite figured out how to do it-if that makes any sense. I'm hoping that goes away with time. I'm not too concerned about it at this point. Of note, I dont feel it along any of the right side incisions. hmmm. That just goes along with my theory that my left side was more of a challenge for Dr. L.
Todays photos: No real change!

No comments:

Post a Comment