Monday, June 8, 2009

5 days post op

My biggest update for today was that I went back to work. That was also my biggest mistake! Most of me feels fine and I thought it would be okay but by 11am, after sitting in front of the computer for 4 hours, my eyes were hurting. Not just that strain feeling I've been having but actual pain. You'd think that alone would have made me stop working for the day right? Yeah. So I sat here for another 2 hours and really pushed myself to the limit. Right now, I think I'm done for the day. My vision even got blurry in the past hour or so. Honestly though, I'm not the kind of person that can loaf off during the day. I have a lot of work and I'm a really disciplined/focused kind of person. I'm self employed and have to be that way in order to keep my business. But today, I think my eyes won this battle...
Here is today's photo. I dont see too much change from last night (thus my reducing the updates to once a day now...) At least its not getting any worse now!

No comments:

Post a Comment