Monday, December 28, 2009

S2 6pm update

Okay, so I thought I was better this morning. I was only half right. By noon, my eyes were sore and my vision was blurry. I have no explanation for that except that I have not been staring at the computer since last week. There is no increase in swelling or anything, just a soreness in the incisions. I'm thinking that all the talking I did today may have overworked some muscles or something. I also think that's what happened Christmas day. Unfortunately, I cannot do my job and not talk!

Frank and I went out to get pizza for dinner and when the bill came, I could not see it! That really freaked me out. I normally wear reading glasses, and didn't have them with me but I can usually hold something out to a distance and still be able to make it out. No such luck this evening. Needless to say, I came home, popped a few advil and now I'm going to lay down.
It's frustrating, especially since I felt so good earlier. Oh well...
No photo tonight. There is really no change in appearance since this morning. I also noticed that if I wait 24 hours, you can see the healing better. So, I'm hoping tomorrow morning to see less bruising. haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment