Thursday, December 24, 2009

S2 36 hours post op

I think I'm seeing some improvement tonight. I'm still swollen and feel overall weird but the incisions look a lot better than they did earlier today. I think the oozing has stopped and everything is starting to dry up. As I said earlier, not having so many external stitches is making a huge difference on the appearance. My face still feels distorted and the area around the incisions is hard. The right side is especially hard under the incision. When I go for my post op next week I'm going to ask Dr. T what he did!! Speaking of Dr. T, he called today to check on me. He said the swelling is normal and that it sounds like I'm doing fine.
I slept a lot again today and I'm going back to bed shortly. I do feel better when I'm laying down, well, propped up on pillows but reclining. I hope to get some better sleep tonight.
Here is the photo for the evening. I shot it before I put the ointment on so it wouldn't have such a glare. Can you see the improvement? Don't the incisions look better without all those stitches?? :) You can see how puffy and tight the skin is. Trust me.. it feels really strange!
See ya tomorrow~

No comments:

Post a Comment