Sunday, May 23, 2010

S3 96 hours post op

Hello~
Would you believe there is really no significant change since yesterday? Well.. it's true!
The bruising on the left upper and right lower may be slightly better. It's sort of hard to tell because its dark and rainy today. No good sunlight to inspect the eyes with! The left upper still hurts and still looks weird but its not a painful type of pain. More of an irritating raw feeling. I haven't had the huge swelling that I've had with the previous surgeries but there is some, again on the left upper and right lower. It's better than it was a few days ago but it never really got too bad. Overall, I'd have to say this surgery was the easiest of the three. However, how the left upper turns out still remains to be seen. Looking at it, I cant imagine he's done with it. There seems to be just too much xanthie left. It's still a bit early to tell though.
I've been sleeping a lot these past few days and I cant say I'm looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. Then again, in this economy, I am thankful that I have a job to go back to...
Here are today's photos. Maybe there will be more of a change to report tomorrow!
See ya~


2 comments:

  1. I know this is years later, but are you still around? I would like to know if the xanthelasmas have returned or if they're still gone? just curious because I've changed my diet, quit smoking almost 2 years ago and mine seem to be fading but not really disappearing. My cholesterol levels are also in the normal range now. However, I'm Greek, and these things appear to be more genetic to me I suppose...any updates would be wonderfully welcomed. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and informative...Keep it up...Keep posting.I have also written on How to treat xanthelasma

    ReplyDelete